Cyber security governance is a fundamental element of any effective cyber security programme. What your organisation calls it doesn’t really matter. But what is important is that there is a top-level acknowledgement of the cyber security threat, an understanding of the organisation’s threat profile, and a manifested commitment to protect the organisation in line with that profile.
CRMG will help you get your cyber security governance approach right with:
- Information Security Programme Oversight
- Cyber Security Strategy
- Cyber Security Policy & Standards
Examples of activities we can help you with include:
- Determining your threat profile – including delivering top management briefings/workshops where appropriate – to ascertain the organisation’s risk appetite
- Performing high level and/or more detailed assessments of your current cyber security condition
- Identifying a set of prioritised risks that reflect your threat profile
- Writing or enhancing your cyber security policy to reflect both prioritised risks (and compliance obligations where required) and mitigating controls
- Ensuring your supplier management processes adequately address cyber security
- Alignment of your approach to cyber security management with recognised initiatives/standards, such as ‘Cyber Essentials’ and ISO 27001.
If you would like to discuss our Cyber Security Governance services, please contact us.