Cyber security governance
Cyber security governance is a fundamental element of any effective cyber security programme. What your organisation calls it doesn't really matter. But what is important is that there is top level acknowledgement of the Cyber Security threat, an understanding of the organisation's threat profile, and a manifest commitment to protect the organisation in line with that profile.
CRMG will help you get your cyber security governance approach right. Examples of activities we can help you with include:
- Determining your threat profile - including delivering top management briefings/workshops where appropriate - to ascertain the orgnisation's risk appetite
- Performing high level and/or more detailed assessments of your current cyber security condition
- Indentifying a set of prioritised risks that reflect your threat profile
- Writing or enhancing your cyber security policy to reflect both prioritised risks (and compliance obligations where required) and mitigating controls
- Ensuring your supplier management processes adequately address cyber security
- Alignment of your approach to cyber security management with recognised initiatives/standards, such as 'Cyber Essentials' and ISO 27001.